DUNLOP ROADSMART IV - at the moment available just in Japan an the US. But hopfully they come to Europe in 2020
Each motorcycle tyre on the market has its own concept. This time, Dunlop's new SportsMax RoadSmart IV is to create a new standard for touring tyres. It seems simple at first glance, but there are actually a wide variety of items required for touring tyres. Because it runs regardless of the season or the weather, in addition to factors such as grip and long life under various road conditions, handling characteristics that make touring fun and less fatigue. The balance between them becomes important.
New technologies such as:
- “Aramid JLB” belt material used for the front . And the “IPT profile” with an improved rear carcass line is utilized.
- “Running continues,” with the “HI SILICA X Compound,”. Further improving wet grip and life and improving wear resistance.
- “Performance continues,” uses a new PCL. And uneven wear suppression pattern to improve the unbalanced wear resistance of the front while increasing the durability of the rear.
Mainly by increasing the silica filling ratio in the compound of the front and rear tires to 150% compared to the conventional .Not only warm-up and dry grip but also wet grip. (10% improvement during braking) and life (23% front, 26% rear) Improvement).
DUNLOP ROADSMART IV "GT spec" - for for heavy-duty motorcycles.
- The topic this time is the addition of a new “GT Spec” for heavy vehicles such as grand tourers with panniers.
- The difference from the standard specification is mainly the internal structure.
- Adopting a highly rigid “2 CUT breaker” at the front .
- Strengthening the frame by taking a 2-ply construction at the rear carcass.
- Improving handling, and loading stability in heavyweight machines.
You can buy / order now the DUNLOP ROADSMART IV online at gb.myNETmoto.com Shop. Promotional prices ✓
You will also find plenty of extensive experience ✓ Reviews ✓ Reviews ✓ Mileage ✓ Test ✓ to this motorcycle tyre.
If you search by motorcycle you can find pair deals, the recommended tyre pressure ant much more.
180/55 ZR17, 190/50 ZR17, 190/55 ZR17
Tubeless / Radial /
58, 73, 75