This review is not available in your language. Be the first to add a review for this tyre in your language!
The MICHELIN Power GP targets motorcyclists who use their sports bike on public roads but who occasionally take it to circuits for trackdays or tuition, for example. The MICHELIN Power GP offers high performance levels in these situations.
CHIEF CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MICHELIN POWER GP:
- A compound that incorporates silica and carbon black,
- MICHELIN 2CT technology (front tyre) and MICHELIN 2CT+ technology (rear tyre) conceived to deliver superior performance on public roads and racetracks alike,
- Slick zones’ on the sidewalls for track use,
- A sea-to-land ratio of 6.5 percent,
- Sidewalls that feature Michelin’s Premium Touch Technology.
You can buy / order now the MICHELIN POWER GP online at gb.myNETmoto.com Shop. Promotional prices ✓
You will also find plenty of extensive experience ✓ Reviews ✓ Reviews ✓ Mileage ✓ Test ✓ to this motorcycle tyre.
|Tyre Profile||POWER GP|
|Tyre Type||Racing /|
Rear Tyre: 180/55 R17, 190/50 R17, 190/55 R17
|Carcass||Tubeless / Radial /|
|Loadindex||58, 73, 75|